From our understanding of GDPR, we allow you to be GDPR compliant when you collect data with our forms.
Are you compliant when you use VYPER to collect data?
In short, VYPER toolkit can be fully compliant with GDPR. It forces us to add certain elements to all your forms. However, to be fully compliant, there are actions you must take on your end as well.
- All forms require a checkbox that is not auto-selected that indicates that users will be getting marketing emails.
- You MUST setup your own GDPR terms inside your terms of service section. You can modify this information to fit your own GDPR-compliant terms. If you DO NOT fill this out or modify it to fit your company needs, you will not be GDPR compliant.
- Here's recommended text to use
- Data & GDPR compliance: The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, [COMPANY NAME], and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. You may completely remove yourself completely from our database by emailing us at [SUPPORT EMAIL] or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every lead acquired will have a "data page" where they can view all the data we've collected from that user, and have the ability to delete all their data from VYPER including emails, cookies, ip addresses, any additional info, etc. To view this page, users will have to email us email@example.com
- Once a user opts to delete their information from VYPER, you will receive an email that asks you to delete their user information from your ESP or database.
You will still need to do the following to be compliant:
- When prompted by email, you must delete that user's information completely from all your databases. VYPER will automatically delete that user's info from our databases, however, you must also do so from your own databases and ESPs.
- You must fill out the correct GDPR terms of service inside the GDPR terms of service section of your VYPER backend. We will have a default template that you must fill out in accordance with your own policies.
VYPER Compliance information
- You may close your VYPER account at anytime.
- You may request for us remove all of your information and data associated, and we will delete it in it's entirety. However, this must be done explicitly, as we won't automatically delete your data just after you cancel your account.
- You may opt-out of our marketing emails and product updates at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may access and update your VYPER account settings at any time, or send us an email at any time requesting we update that information.
- You own your list--you can export your subscribers as long as you are compliant with our terms of service and have an active account.
And we also have measures in place to protect your subscribers' privacy
- You may delete subscribers at any time at their request, or we may honor their request to be removed from your list or any list if we are contacted by them directly
- You may access and update your Subscribers' data at anytime.